Photo by Rocketclips, Inc. / Shutterstock.com
This post comes from partner site WhistleOut.com.
Are you an iPhone user — or maybe even a groupie or fanatic — who would love to pay less for this company’s latest (or last) must-have device?
With the new iPhone XS and XS Max now available, and the iPhone XR to be released later this month, it’s an absolute iPhone frenzy! All of the major carriers are offering their own deals for various iPhone models (not just the new ones) so now is a great time to get your hands on one of these babies without paying full price! Hurry, these deals won’t last!
Here are all of the best iPhone deals out now.
Deal No 1: Free iPhone XS from Sprint
Sprint has the best deal on the iPhone XS and XS Max right now, if you don’t mind leasing (i.e., you don’t need to own your phone). Right now, signing up for Sprint’s Flex Lease can get you an iPhone XS for absolutely free or an XS Max for just $4.17 a month.
- You must sign up for an 18-month Flex Lease and trade in an eligible phone.
- You must keep your line activated for entire lease period to get full discount. If you cancel your account early, the remaining non-discounted balance on the phone will be due.
- This deal is available to new lines and upgrades for existing Sprint customers.
Deal No. 2: $300 off Various iPhones from T-Mobile
T-Mobile is offering up to $300 off various iPhone models, including the XS, XS Max, X and 8.
- You must sign up for a monthly payment plan.
- You must trade in an eligible iPhone (must be in good condition).
- Your discount comes on a prepaid Mastercard, which you’ll receive within six to eight weeks, and monthly trade in credit (on your bill).
- Your discount will be either $100, $200 or $300 depending on the device that you trade in.
- If you cancel your T-Mobile service before the end of the installment plan period (24 months), the remaining non-discounted amount will be due.
Deal No. 3: $300 off Various iPhones from Verizon
Verizon has a similar deal to T-Mobile — offering a $300 discount on the iPhone XS, XS Max, X, 8 and 8 Plus — if you meet the requirements below.
- You must add a new line with Verizon. (If you’re an existing customer, you can get $100 off by upgrading.)
- You must trade in an eligible device within 30 days of buying your new iPhone.
- You must sign up for an installment plan (24 months).
- Discount will come in the form of monthly credits applied to your bill (spread out over 24 months).
- If you cancel your Verizon line before 24 months are up, you’ll owe the full remaining nondiscounted balance on the iPhone.
Deal No. 4: Discounted iPhone 8 and 8 Plus from Sprint
It’s not all about the new iPhones. When a new iPhone is launched, it’s also a great time to get a deal on last year’s model. Sprint is currently offering the iPhone 8 for just $8 a month on their Flex Lease.
- You must sign up for an 18-month Flex Lease.
- You pay just $8 a month for an iPhone 8 or $12.17 a month for an iPhone 8 Plus.
- The discount comes as monthly bill credits.
- This offer requires a new line (not available for upgrades).
- If you cancel your line early, the full remaining, nondiscounted balance on the iPhone 8 will be due.
Deal No. 5: Buy One, Get One Deal from AT&T
If you have a friend or family member who also wants a new iPhone, then this deal might be for you. AT&T is offering a buy one, get one deal on various iPhone models, with up to $700 in discounts.
- Eligible phones: iPhone 8, 8 Plus, X XS, XS Max
- Get up to $700 off the second phone (only the iPhone 8 and 8 Plus will be free and other models will be discounted, but not free).
- Requires DIRECTV service (except for in some locations).
- You must sign up for AT&T’s installment plan: AT&T Next (36 months) or AT&T Next Every Year (24 months).
- Discount will come as monthly bill credits spread out over the lifetime of your chosen installment plan.
- If you cancel your line early, the full remaining balance on your iPhone will be due (nondiscounted balance).
More from WhistleOut: